Thank you for visiting www.scdso.com (the "Site"). Your privacy is very important to us at Simple Changes, Inc. ("Simple Changes"), and we are committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy. It is our policy to keep your personal information confidential. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepages and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested. Please take a moment to read the following Policy to learn how we handle your personal information.
This Privacy Statement is to inform you about the types of information we might collect about you when you visit our Site, how we may use that information, whether we disclose it to anyone, and the choices you have regarding our use of, and your ability to correct, that information.
Who Are We.
1. Simple Changes, Inc.
405 State Highway 121 Suite A250â€©
Lewisville, TX 75067
2. You can contact us by emailing email@example.com, in writing to the above address or by calling the above phone number.
Information We Collect From You .
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.
The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit our site. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.scdso.com (our site), by registering as a CA or frequent user of our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. Simple Changes will not collect or retain any information about you personally (that is, your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) unless you choose to provide it to us.
1. Personally Identifiable Information
This refers to information that lets us know specifically about you i.e. profile information.
When you register to become an authorized reseller of our products or services, we will collect Personally Identifiable Information (first and last name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, banking information, social security number, and biographical information (including, but not limited to, date of birth, education, and marital status)). If you do not provide us with the requested information, in some cases, we will not be able to provide you the service you have requested. This Personally Identifiable Information is securely stored and may be accessed on our website. You are assigned an identification number and select your own password - both are needed to enter the Site and to access your Contact Information. Please safeguard your password in a secure location as we are not responsible for breaches into the system when access is willingly provided.
When you place an order for products or services, we collect Personally Identifiable Information (such as name, contact and billing information, credit card, and other transactional information). We use this information to deliver your order, process payment, and to communicate the status of your order, and to process returns and refunds.
C. Credit Card Storage
Credit card information collected at registration or for product orders is used only to process payment for the transaction and, generally, is not retained on our Site. However, you may voluntarily elect to securely store multiple credit cards to be used for product orders.
D. Surveys and Promotions
Occasionally, you may voluntarily provide Personally Identifiable Information to complete surveys and questionnaires or to participate in user polls. We use this information to improve our products and services and to ensure that we're providing accurate disclosures. We may also use your Personally Identifiable Information to provide you newsletters and other marketing information that coincide with your preferences. You may customize your marketing preferences, or let us know if you do not wish to receive any promotional materials, by adjusting your Subscriptions & Email options on the Site.
Information we collect about you.
If you visit our site to read or download information, we collect and store only the following information:
1. The name of the domain from which you access the Internet, technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, search terms that you enter on our Site, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
2. Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number. We use this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site and to help us make our site more useful to visitors.
3. Mobile device information, such as Your mobile device manufacturer, brand and operating system version, Internet connection, device capability, bandwidth, and any additional information that will assist Simple Changes in analyzing the performance of the Software and/or App on Your device.
4. Contact information, such as when we access Your mobile phone address book or email contact list to locate a contact phone number ("on-network" phone number) or other phone numbers ("off-network" mobile or public switching telephone network (PSTN) phone numbers) for those people that You want to communicate with.
5. Communication information, such as Your phone number, the date and time You send or receive a message, receive a voicemail, record a call, and/or place or receive calls, including who sent the message, left the voicemail or placed a call to You, as well as calling statistics, including call setup time and call duration; Messaging information, such as the content of chat and short message service (SMS) communications, including photos, videos, contacts and/or location information forwarded with messages.
Collection of Personal Information from or Through Social Media Sites.
When you interact with any Simple Changes website, page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, we may collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or account including your account ID or "handle." However, we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and we will only collect and store such personal information that we are permitted to collect by these social media platforms. If you choose to link or login to your Simple Changes account with or through a social networking service, Simple Changes and that service may share certain information about you and your activities. We may also share information about your activities, including what you view on the Sites, with that social network's users.
Simple Changes CA's (CA).
When you decide to become an authorized Simple Changes CA, or when you register to shop online as a customer, we will collect Personal Information (such as name, address, email address, and telephone number). This Personal Information is securely stored in your Simple Changes contact file. You will be assigned an identification number and you will select a password which will be necessary to gain entrance to the website and to access your Personal Information.
In the process of signing up as a CA, you expressly consented to our communicating with you about Simple Changes using the information you provided to us. You also attest that you have the legal authority over any telephone number you provide to us and can provide us with the authorization to contact you. This means we may contact you, in person or by recorded message, by e-mail, telephone and/or mobile telephone number (including use of automated dialing equipment), text (SMS) message, or any other means of communication that your wireless or other telecommunications device may be capable of receiving.
Passive Information Collected
What is a Cookie? Cookies are a feature of web browser software that allows web servers to recognize the computer used to access a site. They are small pieces of data stored by a user's browser to simplify subsequent interactions with the site. This makes it easier for a user to move from site to site and to complete transactions over the Internet. Cookies should make your online experience easier and more personalized. Our site utilizes cookies to collect information about how our site is used. Passive Information gathered may include the date and time of visits, the site pages viewed, time spent at our site, the sites visited just before and just after visiting our site. If you do not wish to transmit "cookie" information about yourself, you may turn off the cookie function in your web browser. Our site's servers also automatically identify your computer by its Internet Protocol address, which is a unique string of numbers that are assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. The IP address may be used to address problems with our server or to gather broad demographic information about our users. We passively collect your IP Address.
Use of Information
Personal Information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the website user at the time of collection or prior to transfer. The user will have the opportunity to indicate whether he or she would like to "opt out" of receiving promotional and/or marketing information about other products, services and offerings from Simple Changes and/or any third parties. Further, notwithstanding any "opt out" of promotional information by the user, Simple Changes reserves the right to contact a customer or CA regarding account status, changes to the CA Agreement and other matters relevant to the underlying service and/or the information collected.
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
1. We use the information that is collected about you for a variety of purposes, such as confirming and fulfilling orders from you, referrals to service partners, adding you to our e-mail and texting subscription list, providing your name to a Simple Changes CA in connection with potential interest in Simple Changes products or the business opportunity, and to inform you of Software, Website, App and Service changes.
2. We use the information to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
3. We use the information to allow you to use, communicate and interact with others on our Site and through services; and to allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities (Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully).
4. From time to time you may voluntarily provide Personal Information to complete questionnaires or to participate in contests, polls or personalized assessments. We use this information to improve our products and services. We may also use your Personal Information to provide you newsletters and other marketing information we think would be of particular interest to you concerning things such as new products or website features. But you always have the opportunity to let us know if you do not wish to receive unsolicited promotional materials from us, and we will make every reasonable effort to honor such requests.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
1. To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes, and to improve our site;
2. We also use the information in analyzing trends and statistics, enhancing the operation of the website to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
3. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so, and as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
4. To address your comments or inquiries.
Disclosure of Your Information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
1. Other Simple Changes-affiliated entities and/or trusted business partners with whom we collaborate.
2. Third party vendors we do not control, to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include delivering packages, fulfilling orders, e-mail administrative functions, communications services, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These vendors will be bound by contract to use confidential data only for those purposes for which they are hired.
4. Simple Changes may disclose Personal Information to a third party in the event that Simple Changes sells all or part of its assets to such third party or merges with or is acquired by the third party.
5. Companies acting on our behalf, including companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors, technical systems consultants and programmers or companies that provide services and products to our CA's
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
Except as stated above or when necessary to share your information with Simple Changes agents or business partners for the purposes of performing services for Simple Changes, your personal information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or other information) will not be provided to any third party without your prior consent. We have restricted our agents and business partners from using your personal information in any way other than to provide the services contracted for by Simple Changes
Where We Store Your Personal Data.
Cookies and Other Technologies.
Local Storage Objects: We and our third-party service providers may use Flash Local Storage Objects ("Flash LSOs") in certain situations including to recognize you and remember what is in your shopping cart. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. In addition, you generally cannot control, delete or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs from your browser. For more information on Flash LSOs, and to learn how to control them, click on the support Page for the Flash Player and choose Global Storage Settings Panel and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSOs on your computer now, go to the Website Storage Settings Panel and follow the instructions to review and, if you choose, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
Pixel tags and other technologies: Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. However, in contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer's hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on website pages. We may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags) in connection with the Site to, among other things, track the activities of our Site visitors and compile statistics about Site usage and response rates. We and our third-party service providers also may use clear GIFs in HTML-formatted e-mail messages to help us track e-mail response rates, measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and identify when our e-mails are viewed or forwarded.
Site Analytics: Simple Changes may work with third-party service providers who use the technologies described in this section to conduct website analytics to help us track and understand how visitors use our Site.
Widgets, Applications and similar technologies. If you choose to utilize technology provided by us (such as a widget), any Personal Information or other information you make available through such technology may become available publicly, for example, through social media and other websites and platforms on which you may make the applicable technology available. In addition, some technology may have the capability to be distributed "virally" in other locations (for example, a friend or a customer of yours may post the widget that contains your information to his or her blog). Simple Changes is not responsible or liable for the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information and/or other information that is made publicly available.
How we protect your personal data.
It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant complete security. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of data.
We seek to protect your information from unauthorized access by taking the following steps: (i) Firewall protection - our site's systems are protected 24 hours a day by a powerful firewall that blocks unauthorized entry. In order to gain access to authorized information, the web browser you are using must know the proper protocol, or language; (ii) Encryption - from the moment information leaves your computer to the time it enters our systems, all online access is encrypted. We employ some of the strongest forms of encryption commercially available for use on the internet today. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology; (iii) Password Protection - your site account is password protected; (iv) Log-off Protection - our system will automatically log you off from our site after 30 minutes of inactivity. This reduces the risk of others accessing your information from your unattended computer; (v). Limited Employee Access - We limit employee access to customer information to those who have a business reason to know this information. We also limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities.
Every user that has an account on the website is responsible for (i) keeping his or her account password confidential and secured, (ii) avoiding unauthorized access to his or her computer; and (iii) keeping the e-mail address associated with that account current (you acknowledge that it is important to keep the e-mail address associated with that account current because although you may be able to log into your Simple Changes account using an old e-mail address, you will not receive messages from Simple Changes about your orders and inquiries or other matters).
You shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password(s). You acknowledge that, although the Internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond our control, and Simple Changes shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting or receiving information on the Internet.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure or your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
You have the right to review, add to, and/or update the information you have provided to us, or you can choose to close your account at any time, in each case by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you decide to close your account, we will deactivate it, and delete your profile information (except taxation information as required by governing agencies as determined by state and federal regulations) and your reviews from view. We will send you an email to confirm your request. Remember that once your account is closed, you will no longer be able to login or access your personal information. You can however, open a new account by reregistering at any time.
We offer customers and CA's the option to save information related to method and choice of payment on our website. If you save such payment details on www.scdso.com, you will be able to add, delete, or modify that information at any time in your account settings.
In accordance with applicable law, you may also have the right of access, the right of rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restriction of processing, the right to data portability and the right to object. Please find below more details and information on how and when you may be able to exercise your rights. Where such rights exist, we will respond to your request within one month, but have the right to extend this period with two months.
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
1. The right to request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
2. The right to request to correct your data if they are inaccurate. You may also supplement any incomplete data we have, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
3. The right to request deletion of your personal data if: your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected or processed them; or you withdraw your consent if the processing of your personal data is based on consent and no other legal ground exists; or you object to the processing of your personal data and we do not have an overriding legitimate ground for processing; or your personal data is unlawfully processed; or your personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation.
4. The right to object to the processing of your personal data. We will comply with your request, unless we have a compelling overriding legitimate interest for processing or we need to continue processing your personal data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
5. The right to restrict the processing of personal data, if:
(i) the accuracy of your personal data is contested by you, for the period in which we have to verify the accuracy of the personal data; or
(ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of your personal data and requests restriction; or
(iii) we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but your personal data is required by you for legal claims; or
(iv) you have objected to the processing, for the period in which we have to verify overriding legitimate grounds.
6. The right to portability, specifically, the ability to receive your personal data in a format for which allows you to transfer such data from one firm to another.
You can exercise your rights by filing a request by e-mail to email@example.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Third Party Websites.
The Site may provide hyperlinks, which are highlighted words or pictures within a hypertext document that, when clicked, take you to another place within the document, to another document altogether, or to other web sites not controlled by Simple Changes, Inc. These hyperlinked web sites may contain privacy provisions that are different from those provided herein. Simple Changes is not responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure of information collected through these web sites or links, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability related to such collection, use, or disclosure.
Social Network and Interactive Tools.
Certain features on our Site may give you an opportunity to interact with us and others. These may include blogs, message boards, messaging functionality, chat functionality, and creating community profiles. When you use these features, you should be aware that any information you submit, including your name, location and e-mail address, may be publicly available to others. We are not responsible for any information you choose to submit through these interactive features and we strongly discourage you from disclosing any sensitive Personal Information (such as health or credit card information) through these features. If you use these features, your Personal Information may remain on the Site even after you cease use of the Site.
Protection of Children's Privacy.
The Site is a general audience web site that is not specifically designed or targeted at children. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with involvement of a parent or guardian. We abide by the requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and other relevant laws. We do not knowingly collect, use or disseminate any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If, however, we become aware that personally identifiable information regarding a child under the age of 13 has been collected at the Site, we will delete such information from our records.
Special note for residents of California.
Your California Privacy Rights.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
The CCPA is a data privacy law which applies to certain businesses that collect personal information from California residents, which is effective as of January 1, 2020. In October 2019, the California Attorney General published draft regulations to provide further guidance on CCPA which are expected to be finalized in 2020. The information and product updates provided here are subject to change based on updated regulations from the California Attorney General. This section supplements the information contained above and applies solely to all visitors, users, customers, Brand Influencers and others who reside in the State of California. We include this section to comply with the CCPA, and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this section. The CCPA provides consumers who are California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights.
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal data over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
Deletion Request Rights.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights.
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
The verifiable consumer request must:
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
For instructions on exercising sale opt-out rights, see Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights.
Response Timing and Format.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights. We do not sell personal data to any third party.
Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) sets forth certain obligations for businesses that "sell" personal information. Based on the definition of "sell" under the CCPA and under current regulatory guidance, we do not believe we engage in such activity and have not engaged in such activity in the past 12 months.
Shine the Light
Under California Civil Code Â§ 1798.83, we are required to disclose to consumers the following information upon written request: (1) the categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties within the prior year, if that information was subsequently used for marketing purposes; and (2) the names and addresses of all such third parties to whom such the personal information was disclosed. We hereby disclose that we have not disclosed any such personal information to a third party for direct marketing purposes regarding any California resident during the one-year period prior to the effective date of this Privacy and Information Security Policy. California residents seeking additional information on this requirement or our privacy practices in general may email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline "PRIVACY REQUEST" in the message line. They may also send paper mail to Simple Changes, Inc., 1208 Oak Drive potential address change, Flower Mound, TX 75028, United States. Please write "Attention: PRIVACY" in the address.
Supplemental Privacy Notice for Nevada Residents
Under Nevada law, Nevada consumers may opt out of the sale of "personally identifiable information" for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. "Personally identifiable information" includes first and last name, address, email address, phone number, Social Security Number, or an identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online. Simple Changes states that it does not engage in such activity.
How to Access or Correct Your Information.
If you have any questions or complaints about the processing of your personal data by us, please contact us at email@example.com. If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or you need to make a change or would like to verify such information, please contact us so that we may update our records or you may go online to Simple Changes' web site and update your own information where possible. Simple Changes contact information is also set forth below. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate all such requests.
Modifications to Policy.
How to Contact Us.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us through our Customer Service.
Simple Changes, Inc.
405 State Highway 121 Suite A250â€©
Lewisville, TX 75067